Tuesday 5 August 2014

WHAT TO WEAR TO THE WHITE PARTY ?

FASHION, FASHION, FASHION...... lets face it if you have to google "what to a wear to a white party" you probably don't belong here.....but we've all done it from time to time and lets face it - if its good enough for PDIDDY to wear , its good enough for us.....

dress code  - dress to impress.....

I know, I know we are technically a farm, and I know on grass technically heels are a hazard, but when have we ever cared about "dressing comfortably" ladies really? I mean that phrase just doesn't exist my world ( aka Madonna concert 6 inch high pink stilletos are really a "smart" choice.....)

wedges, heels, pumps , sandals anything goes.... ( just not flats ok!)

So don your finest cocktail attire , no one can EVER acuse us of under-dressing for a summer back yard bbq!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment